Please note that some of the links below refer to sites that no longer exist or have moved where we can't find them. In these cases, we link to the Wayback Machine's archived copies of the sites.
Our Haggis Page: all about haggises, including a recipe for making them from scratch
To keep our own haggis page company:
- More Haggis Recipes. In fact, possibly more than you'll need to know about haggis for quite a while. Possibly a lifetime.
- A "How-to" guide for organizers of Burns Suppers
- Traditional Scottish Recipes from "Rampant Scotland"
- Scottish Flavours
- Scottish Food and Drink
- An oatcake recipe (Regardless of the way this recipe is labeled by the website where it appears, it is not a sweet cookie.)
- The large collection of Scottish recipes at RecipeSource
- Scotia's Homepage
- A recipe for Clootie Dumpling
- Recipes from "The Foody". These are mixed together in terms of origin -- Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, all are there -- but the collection's a good one.
Scottish (online) shopping and commercial links:
- Walker's Shortbread. Somehow I have a feeling they aren't going to reveal the recipe on their site...
- RealProduce.co.uk: a comprehensive list and shopping facility for online ordering direct from small private producers all over the UK. Use the "find producers" tab to choose from producers in northern, southern or central Scotland.
- Campbells Bakery, Crieff
- The website of the Perthshire Food Festival appears to have vanished. We're hunting for it.
- Highland Feast Food Festival
*Appearance of an online shopping link here doesn't necessarily mean we endorse it. We're just alerting you to its presence.