- Our Swiss recipe collection is presently in the process of being broken out into separate recipes. It features, among others --
- Fondue Neuchateloise: Basic Cheese Fondue
- Zeughauskeller Potato Salad: from the famous Zurich restaurant that sells thirty metric tons of this potato salad every year...
- Capretto alla Locarnese: Potroasted Lamb or Kid in Herbs, Cream and Wine
- Maluns: Slow-Fried or Scrambled Potatoes from the Graubunden
More will be following shortly, so please check the recipe collection page every now and then for new additions.
- Christiane's Collection of Cooking Recipes. An irreplaceable asset: recipes from the Nuclear Chemistry department of the University of Mainz.
- Swiss recipes from RecipeSource (formerly SOAR)
- The Food and Drink pages from CoOp.ch: and their recipe pages (in German / French)
- M-Cooking: seasonal Swiss food and recipes from the Migros supermarket chain (and see their main page here) (in German / French)
- A list of Great Swiss Breweries (German-language)
Swiss food shopping resources for US readers:
- TheSwissBakery.com (chocolate, baked goods, cheeses imported from Switzerland and available in the US via mail / UPS)